Monday, January 30, 2012

Dat Ohio...


       One of the biggest changes happened in my life late July, 2011.

 I had traveled 3.4 thousand miles across the United States, from California to Ohio. Although I moved around a lot, It was never this far away from home...
Knowing my inevitable fate of relocating, I put weight-lifting aside to enjoy my last moments in California with my beloved friends. During this time and when I had arrived to Ohio I had lost a large amount of strength, mass, and muscle.
August 2011

It was still Summer break and most of my activities were, sleeping.. playing video games, and just being lazy. Somewhere in August, I had wiped the Cheetos crumbs off my shoulder and got off my lazy ass to practice Tricking. With Tricking got me doing stretches, with stretches got me doing pushups and pullups. I figured its time to find a gym and start training again!



"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice."  Wayne Dyner

No comments:

Post a Comment