Saturday, January 28, 2012

Why make a Blog?

I've decided to make this Blogspot to keep myself updated, and to see how far I've come along on my weight-lifting journey.


  "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."  Ralph Waldo Emerson


     Just a little bit on how I started and fell in love with weight training. I was always an athletic kid from day one, and I even got the scars to prove it. I stepped foot into a gym in the middle of my freshmen year and was hooked. With my new gym pass I made goals to become bigger, better, faster, and stronger.


Timeline of progress, November 2010-Spring 2011

                                                                     First day of gym pass
 October '10  "Skinny Little fuck" about 12inch arms,weight 140lbs

                                                            Skinny little fuck with abs

                                                    weight 155lbs Spring 2011 arms:14 inches
                                                            
From here on, it was On and Off weight training.. sometimes it felt like it was just Off.

No comments:

Post a Comment