Wednesday, February 1, 2012

2-1-12 Update/Plans to Bulk



 I am a true ectomorph and my body weight is 75.2kg(166lbs). I want to add more size to my frame(180lbs), however I've been in that 155-170lbs barrier for a long time now.. and it's time to break out of it. when I first walked into a gym, I had no idea about body types back then. I assumed (like most beginners do) that the more I worked out the bigger I would get.Throughout my time spent working out, I never really focused on my nutrition.Some have it easy to gain weight and some don't, thats just the way it is. 

I haven't been eating that much.. 3 square meals a day.Unfortunately I have a very fast metabolism too..so i must eat more than usual. 
Here is what I'll focus on to start gaining some mass.
  1. Eat 1.2 grams of protein per pound of body weight each day.
  2. Eat 4 grams of carbohydrates per pound of body weight each day.
  3. Eat 0.5 grams of fat per pound of body weight each day.
Protein: 199.2grams= 796.8calories
carbohydrates: 664grams= 2,656calories
fats: 83grams= 747calories

Total Calorie intake: 4199.8 


With this bulk up eating plan, I will definitely start eating 6 meals per day, every 3 hours to reach my weight goal. Lastly, I'm going to purchase Whey protein isolate and Creatine to boost my gains. It's time to get serious!
Lat spurd
Double back bicep with crappy lighting
 
Faggy front bicep with crappy lighting


No comments:

Post a Comment